Harbour Town's Award-Winning Tourism Lounge
In 2016, Harbour Town’s dedicated Tourism Lounge was awarded GOLD at the Queensland Tourism Awards for outstanding delivery of specialised tourism services. Here’s why…
We believe every guest is a special guest and we go above and beyond to help you relax and have fun. We know first impressions last and it’s the little things that matter most. Think of us as your personal concierge reflecting the unique lifestyle you’ve come to the Gold Coast to experience. We’re here to help!
We are a place to plan your day, a recharge station in a sea of Outlets, a hub for local tour leaders, an interactive classroom and a welcoming committee of friendly faces and helping hands. From five-star customer service and planning assistance to free WiFi, secure luggage and parcel minding and a spacious, air-conditioned relaxation area; we’re all about, comfort, convenience and connecting with you.
Our comfortable, modern space is open to all visitors to the Gold Coast including domestic and international tourists, Free and Independent Travellers (FIT), group tours, school excursions and conference delegates. And we cater to locals too with additional guest services such as special needs equipment, lost property, personal styling sessions, and Gift Card sales.
It’s also the place to pick-up your FREE Tourist Discount Card and local VIP Shopper Card giving you access to massive savings, deals, benefits and exclusive discounts off already reduced prices across a wide range of stores.
Let our engaging, bilingual Tourism Lounge team roll-out the welcome mat and turn-up the VIP treatment to inject your experience with a dose of Gold Coast flair while you stroll our palm lined malls, soak up the sunshine, enjoy a relaxing alfresco lunch and fill your bags with the best international and Australian brands at low Outlet prices. We’re ready to welcome you!
- Free Tourist Discount Card, and VIP Shopper Card for locals
- Welcome and optional orientation of retail, dining and service outlets
- Personalised welcome sign on arrival (on request)
- Official Visitor Information Centre with private customer service point at the front desk
- Air-conditioned meeting place and relaxation area with lounges, reading material and TV
- Luggage and parcel minding
- Free WiFi
- Group pre-booking service
- Option to reserve an area for groups (on request)
- Meal Vouchers available to purchase for groups
- Destination maps and tourist publications available
- Bilingual Customer Service team and translated Centre Directories (Simplified Chinese and Japanese)
- Prayer Room with washing facilities and dedicated male and female rooms
- Halal dining options (printed in Centre Guides)
- Tax Refund Scheme information in seven languages
- Pre-booking and complimentary use of motorized scooters and manual wheelchairs
- Pre-booking and complimentary use of strollers
- Lost children recovery assistance
- Lost and found property service
- Free transfers with our Outlet Shopping Shuttle
- Convenient coach parking right outside the front door
- Free taxi order service and assistance with bus schedules
- Gift Card sales
- EFTPOS with UnionPay facilities and foreign currency exchange located right next door
- Personal Stylist booking service
- For VIP and Tourist Discount Cards please visit the Tourism Lounge or Information Kiosk. Locals can sign up as a VIP online at harbourtowngoldcoast.com.au/locals
- Lost or found an item in-Centre? Visit the Tourism Lounge, Information Kiosk or call 07 5529 1734 to make an enquiry during office hours.
- For mobility scooters and pram hire, please visit the Tourism Lounge or call 07 5529 1734 and a team member will assist you.
Click here for more information on Special Needs Services and Accessibility at Harbour Town.